Here’s a list of all the projects I am currently working on. Please note that most of the names of these projects are not final.
- Anima Alterata – A series of house rules that are meant to make Anima: Beyond Fantasy more user friendly.
- Project: Cyber Warrior – A full TTRPG system were warriors use battle programs to replicate weapons of a bygone era.
- Setting: a world where humans have been digitized and sent into space.
- Project: Runes & Powder – A Full TTRPG system, where magic is created using and combining runes, those not versed in magic utilize powder and steam to shoot bullets against rune users that look to subjugate them.
- Setting: A gigantic metropolis of iron and steam, surrounded by the Endless Sea.
- Project: Spellvoid – A full TTRPG system, where magic is the greatest of evils and heroes use their steel to fight any creature that stands in their way.
- Setting: a world in an eternal tenuous cease fire, slowly readies itself for a threat worse than the elves of the last great war.
- Project: Angel Blade – A full TTRPG system, where all great warrior posses magic, those that specialize in magic wreak havoc on those who oppose them, those that specialize in the martial arts use their magic to bolster their combat prowess.
- Setting: Five great continents floating in the sky, no one knows what lies beneath. Travel is made possible by the Cloud Runners.
- Errant Souls – A campaign setting for The Pathfinder Role Playing Game. Uses the variant rule for eliminating magic from the Pathfinder RPG.
- A world clad in eternal darkness, where the only source of light is a gemstone atop a gigantic sword that towers over the tallest mountains.
- Mirror Mirror – A campaign setting for The Pathfinder Role Playing Game. Uses the variant rule for eliminating magic items from character progression.
- This is a setting where two similar, yet opposite worlds coexist revolving around each other. One world ruled by The Church of the Keeper, the other a nuclear wintry wasteland.